Ready to become a Full-Stack Mobile Developer that can build end-to-end apps in weeks?
Join the Full Stack Mobile Developer course and learn the full lifecycle of developing mobile applications. Master both frontend and backend skills by building complex real-world projects like Instagram, Facebook, and Duolingo
After completing this course, you will:
- Build 2 portfolio-ready mobile apps: Instagram and Duolingo
- Be confident in taking any mobile app from 0 to market
- Master cross-platform mobile development for iOS and Android with React Native
- Setup a CI/CD pipeline that will automatically build and deliver your app to the market
- BECOME HIREABLE and start earning a 6-figure income
- Build full-stack apps with AWS Amplify
- Setup an Authentication system with email and social providers like Google and Facebook.
- Design and implement complex Database Systems and GrapqhQL APIs
- Design and Implement an activity feed system.
- Build highly scalable, secure, and cost-effective backend systems using AWS based on the industry best practices
ex AWS Senior Developer Advocate, Author of
"React Native in action
“I worked on the Amplify team at AWS for over three years, and Vadim hands down is one of the best teachers I’ve had the opportunity to work with. He has the ability to explain and demonstrate complex topics, focusing on real-world examples that are extremely valuable for any developer looking to understand how to build full stack apps on AWS. I highly recommend Vadim’s course.”
What will you build?
The best way to learn a new technology is Project Based Learning. That’s why the course will focus on hands-on experience. You are going to build 2 projects.
With the knowledge and confidence from the first project, we will build the most in-depth, end-to-end, full-stack Instagram clone out there.