Gaby Chung – Client Guide Templates for IPS Photographers
These guides are more than just pretty pictures and frilly designs. They’re a collection of carefully-crafted words designed to drive incredible value into your client’s portrait experience. These are the exact same guides I use in my own thriving business, and have received nothing but positive feedback from photographers who have started to use them in their own. You NEED these templates! –Gaby Chung
Stop fumbling with your client experience. Start looking and feeling like a pro.
Every Step of The Way
Communicate effectively and expertly build value throughout the IPS portrait experience with the help of these Client Guides. From the moment a client meets with you to book a session to the much-anticipated day of portrait delivery, your clients will feel informed and prepared for every step of the portrait process.
Be The Professional
Help your clients choose you. Getting clients to trust you as a professional is no small feat, but it is paramount to gaining and keeping clients. These Client Guides will instantly raise your authority, allowing your clients to trust you as the expert. When you can show a prospect that you’re well prepared, you’ll make this decision an easy one for them.
The carefully curated content within these templates are the direct result of my 8 years in business. That’s EIGHT years of trial-and-error, obstacles, and failures that you get to bypass. You can dive right into the good stuff. It’s here on a silver platter, waiting for you.
Let my experience guide you!
Complete Your Client Experience
“Gaby’s Client Guide Templates are absolutely amazing! I use to give my clients a welcome magazine that no one would read. Breaking the information down helped so much. Her guides are filled with the perfect amount of education for your clients in a high end presentation. This gives me piece of mind knowing my clients have something to read back on outlined with all my studio policies as well. Her amazing one page template is such a genius way to save money! The cost of me sitting down trying to recreate the design covers the template price! Thanks Gaby!”
Designed With Efficiency In Mind
The bulk of the guides contained in this set are designed onto one poster, back and front (as pictured below). These posters are printable through Millers Lab and cost $2 each. The goal in this design is to save you time and money. You can rest easy knowing that you have every card you need on this one template, making re-ordering a simple task. It also makes putting together your welcome packet a breeze.
The pricing trifold is the only piece that’s printed separately. These cost around 1.50 each.
In total, with a folder and guides, each packet will cost you between $5-6 per session! It’s easy, effective, and inexpensive to produce. Best of all, it’s impressive to your clients!
Here’s What’s Inside
Completely editable, layered PSDs. Just change your images and logos, and edit the content to suit your business.
Poster Template (Editable PSD)
- The Portrait Experience
- Envision Your Portraits
- Art For Your Home
- Your Ordering Appointment
- Ordering Policies
- What to Expect
- Your Digital Files
- About Your Art
- Print Release
Pricing Trifold (Editable PSD)
Framing Guide (Editable PSD)
Portrait Finishes Guide (Editable PSD)
BONUS FILES! *
- Newborn Clothing Guide (PDF)
- General Clothing Guide (PDF)
- Newborn Session Prep Guide (PDF)
- Portrait Agreement (PDF)
* Bonus files are non-editable PDFs for reference. You may use all or part of any of these bonus files for your business. Please ensure that your attorney in your own state reviews your agreements for accuracy.
**PLEASE NOTE: Some sample images feature Ariana Falerni’s room templates. These are NOT included with your purchase. However, they can be purchased directly from Ariana Falerni here.
***All PSDs were made to be printed through Millers Lab using their specs. However, you may adjust the margins to have them printed through your preferred lab.
NEW PSDs – Portrait Finishes & Framing Your Art
1. Portrait Finishes — This card will feature the different materials you sell. For example, fine art prints, textured prints, canvases, etc. Use this card to deliver more impact during the in-person consultation. Help your clients remember the qualities of the products you described during that meeting, at home. It’s another tactile experience for them and they LOVE it. I have found that more of my clients are better prepared to choose the materials they want since implementing the use of this card.
2. Framing you art — This card let’s the client know that while they can frame through me, they can also frame on their own, and I’m STILL going to help them even after they pick-up their order. I have found that many clients don’t remember what sizes they’ve purchased so this serves as a helpful reminder to them. I include this card at product pick-up and have received great feedback.