INDIA EARL X EDEN STRADER
Does the thought of having to shoot indoors stress you out? Artificial lighting is about to become your ally, not an enemy. There is no better time to dive into all things you need to know about Off Camera Flash — let’s get you ready to take on any lighting situation that is thrown at you in the future.
About This Product
Over an hour+ Video Course series diving into all things Indoor/Artificial Lighting with lifetime access to the videos on Kajabi and a PDF cheat sheet to refer back to after working your way through the content.
The objective of this course is to show you an array of setups that can be tailored to fit any situation you’re thrown into on wedding days, events, or indoor sessions such as: Studio Flash Setup, How To Mix Natural & Artifical Light, Aperture & Flash Settings, and so much more.
Whether you shoot with Canon, Nikon or else, these artificial lighting principles & techniques can be applied to any camera or flash brand.
Frequently Asked Questions
– WHERE CAN WE WATCH THE COURSE? HOW LONG WILL WE HAVE ACCESS?
Our Indoor and Artificial Lighting course is hosted on Kajabi, once you’re in you’re in- you’ll have lifetime access.
– CAN WE DOWNLOAD THESE PRODUCTS?
The PDF can be downloaded for you to refer back to anytime and anywhere. The videos are streamable through the hosting platform.
– WHAT IS COVERED IN THE COURSE?
01. An hour+ video diving into our camera and flash gear 02. How to use aperture, ISO, flash settings, and shutter speed to create specific looks 03. Our standard studio flash set up 04. How we use different pieces of gear to create different looks 05. How we use OCF at wedding days 06. Simplistic and complex set ups 08. How to create light and airy looks with OCF and how to create moodier looks 09. How to mix natural and artificial light and MUCH MORE!
– IS THIS A VIDEO OR PDF COURSE?
Over an hour of videos diving into all things artificial light with a PDF cheat sheet to refer back to after working your way through the videos.
– IS THIS ONLY FOR NIKON OR CANON SHOOTERS?
While we do go over our Nikon camera gear, the artificial light principles can be applied no matter your camera or even flash brand. We link to both Nikon and Canon equipment, so you don’t need to shoot a specific set up to utilize this course.
– DO YOU COVER CEREMONY SET UPS?
The objective of the Indoor and Artificial Lighting course is to show you an array of setups that can be tailored to fit any situation you’re thrown into on the wedding day, events, or indoor sessions. While we don’t show a ceremony set up in action, we go over our general set ups in video with a ceremony layout design in the Cheat Sheet.