Here’s What You’ll Get With LIFETIME ACCESS:
- Unlock Exclusive Training in Gator Method — PLUS ANY, EVERY, and ALL Program Updates, Resources, and Trainings for LIFE
- Phase 1 – Become Fully Trained on Earnest Money Deposit with Supporting Paperwork.
- Tap into deals all over the US right from your living room with THIS secret strategy.
- The 5 Simple Steps to “Earnest Money” PLUS! – My Risk Assessment Checklist to show you exactly when to lend money and the 4 Red Flags that signal STOP the deal.
- Name Your Price — How to structure the deal to get over 500% return
- My “Due Diligence Package” with resources and step-by-step checklists to keep you on track during your transactions.
- The Perfect Business Model – Learn the ins and outs of protecting yourself with an LLC to create the streamlined Corporate Structure to Save on Taxes and Protect Yourself.
- Gator Glossary – speak the lingo like a pro
PLUS! FREE Bonus Access to 3 Investing Resources and Corporate Credit Accelerator from Prime Corporate Services!*
- BONUS #1
Flip Calculator and Unicorn Realtor Training
Learn how to calculate flips and land a deal in less than 2 hours.
- BONUS #2
Determine your Maximum Allowable Offer when purchasing a deal so you don’t get in over your head as an investor.
- BONUS #3
My Wholesale, JV, and Assignment Contract
Protect yourself on Wholesale deals, team up with another entrepreneur, take a finder’s fee for properties you don’t want the hassle of dealing with.
- BONUS #4 – $1,997 Value
Corporate Credit Coaching
Establish a credit profile, credit score, and opportunity to apply for advanced credit/ OPM “other peoples’ money” to leverage for even more deals
- BONUS #5 – $597 Value
Free Business Consultation w/ PCS
Complimentary business consultation with PRIME to share tax and financial best practices and setup an bullet-proof LLC for an additional fee
- BONUS #6 – $597 value
Free Tax Strategy Session w/ PCS
Learn the best tax strategies for savvy real estate investors and start saving big on taxes each year.
For years and years, I looked at my morning routine as another item to check off. I have to exercise. I have to do push-ups. I have to do pull-ups. I have to do sit-ups. I have to run. Check off the list. Get on with the day. Rinse and repeat. But there’s so much more to this hour of the day. I now think about my morning workout as the most creative hour of my day. No, I didn’t just change the word “have to” to “get to” and it changed my perspective, like many people would have you believe. What I did was change how I use that time.I still get up early and put on my workout clothes, but my perspective no longer focuses on the reps. I focus on collecting my thoughts as my body puts in the work. It’s how I process my thoughts from the day before. I take all of those thoughts from the previous day and figure out how to deploy those rough ideas into polished action points. It’s now the most creative hour of my day. I think about my competitors and how I can turn them into collaborators. I think about how I can turn a necessary resource into another product or service for my community. I listen to an audiobook someone suggested to me while I’m running. I let these ideas move and grow until they turn into something I can build or create. It’s no longer an exercise to-do list but another opportunity to be creative. I get to learn. I get to build. I get to improve myself. I don’t even have to think about the exercise anymore. Maybe you’ve heard stories about Albert Einstein doing mindless work at the patent office as he came up with inventions or even Bill Watterson hanging on to his editorial job well after Calvin and Hobbes made him famous.