TheLawTog – Wedding Contract
This wedding photography contract includes the services contract you need to protect your business while creating stunning wedding photography for your couples.
The contract covers the pertinent areas any photography business owner should have to cover themselves legally for a wedding. Includes a general model release.
Contract includes the follow provisions:
- non-refundable payment(with liquidated damages language)
- payment schedule completion schedule
- late fees for late or missed payments
- pre-wedding consultation preference
- cancellation and rescheduling
- photographic materials included/defined
- artist right of discretion for images
- copyright and reproductions (whether selling digitals or not)
- client usage of images
- safe-working environment cooperation of clients and guests
- exclusive photographer clause
- failure to perform
- substitute/backup photographer
- incorporation of standard price list
- meals breaks provided for photography team
- venue guidelines and responsibility of client
- travel and overage fees
- and needed legal miscellany!