We Eat Together – Advanced Food & Beverage Short Course
*For this course intermediate knowledge of the camera and Adobe Photoshop are recommended.
Create stunning editorial food and beverage photography with the Advanced Food & Beverage Short Course. 3 hours of workshop style content broken down into 9 lessons that will give you the skills needed to light and process beautiful images inside the studio.
Every lesson of the Advanced Food & Beverage Short Course was tightly scripted with clear learning outcomes. Each tutorial designed to teach the intermediate to advanced food photographer lighting and compositing techniques that make up the foundation for thousands of images. With these skills the possibilities are as endless as your creativity.
- 3 hours of workshop style content ready for instant download
- 9 intermediate to advanced lessons
- Tightly scripted tutorials with no unnecessary fluff
- Create advertisement style food and beverage photography
- Single & multi studio strobe setups
- Lighting ratios and three point lighting
- Creating beautiful light with your flash
- Advanced Photoshop compositing & editing techniques
- Food & prop styling techniques
- Lenses & camera selections
- Essential equipment explained
- Mix of classroom style workshops and full length shoots
- Easy to follow post-processing tutorials
TAKE A LOOK AT SOME OF THE IMAGES CREATED IN THIS COURSE!
MEET THE INSTRUCTOR
Hi! I’m Skyler Burt, photographer and educator behind WeEatTogether. I’ve been an editorial and commercial food photographer for the past 15 years, working with some amazing magazines, agencies and companies across the globe. After 8 years in the world of academia, as a lecturer in studio food photography, I decided to combine my educational and professional experience into content filled courses for everyone interested in this amazing craft.
To view my portfolio visit www.skylerburtphotography.com