Katelyn James – KJ Lighting & Location Course
Are you ready to CONFIDENTLY find amazing natural light and great locations at every single shoot?! Learn how to take ANY location and find light that brings life to your images and confidence to your shooting!
- 10 HOURS OF EXCLUSIVE EDUCATIONAL TRAINING
- 6 DIFFERENT REAL DEMOS THAT TAKE YOU BEHIND THE SCENES
- 1 REAL WEDDING DAY COVERAGE
- ACCESS TO MY 3 STEP SYSTEM
- LEARN MY #1 NATURAL LIGHT SECRET
- HEAR HOW I CONSISTENTLY BALANCE FOREGROUND AND BACKGROUND EXPOSURE
- TIPS AND TECHNIQUES FOR SHOOTING IN DIRECT, BACKLIT AND INDIRECT LIGHTING SCENARIOS
- ACCESS TO THE KJ “LIGHT WRAPPING” TECHNIQUE
- ADD “BODY BLOCKING” TO YOUR TOOLKIT
- FOREVER ACCESS TO THE “LIGHTING AND LOCATION” DIGITAL WORKBOOK
- ACCESS TO THE “BACKLIT CHECKLIST” AND THE “FRAMING CHECKLIST”
- LESSONS FOR NOVICE ADVANCED PHOTOGRAPHERS
- BONUS: OFF CAMERA FLASH MINI-COURSE
CHANGE & EXPERIENCE IT
Are you ready to CONFIDENTLY find amazing natural light and great locations at every single shoot?! Learn how to take ANY location and find light that brings life to your images and confidence to your shooting! Be confident as a professional photographer because you have mastered how to shoot manually, you’re recognizing and choosing good locations and avoiding bad ones, you’re finding beautiful light that perfectly exposes for the skin and you’re thriving when it comes to the technical knowledge behind the camera.
Is this course the PERFECT FIT for you
and your business?
DO YOU EVER FEEL PANICKED walking to a portrait location with your clients?
THOUGHTS OF “I HOPE I CAN FIX THIS” flood in when you view the back of your camera with shooting?
FEELING HELPLESS, NERVOUS, AND OVERWHELMED during shoots?
CLIENTS REQUEST BAD LOCATIONS and you’re tired of editing poorly exposed images?
FEELING BEHIND, OVERWHELMED, STRESSED AND ANXIOUS… and you’re sick of it?
PLAYING IT SAFE IS YOUR “GO TO”, shooting in dark SHADE resulting in blue skin tones & dull images?
FLOUNDERING DURING PORTRAIT TIME and you know it’s affecting your client’s experience?
TIRED OF TRIAL & ERROR SHOOTING, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t!
SEEMS SO EASY FOR OTHER PHOTOGRAPHERS but the struggle is real for you?