Lighting 201 with Pye Jirsa
Single Source Off-Camera Light Shaping
– 5 Reviews
- Build On All The Foundations From Lighting 101!
- Master Off-Camera Lighting Like Never Before
- Learn How To Balance Flash To Ambient Light
- Create Professional Images With Minimal Gear
- Achieve Advanced Level Creative Lighting Techniques
- Behind the Scenes Of Over 20 Real-Life Shoots
- Over 11 Hours of HD Video Instruction
THIS WORKSHOP INCLUDES
Learn how each image was crafted and refined
11 HRS OF CONTENT
Highly edited content that won’t waste your time
Download the PDF slides for quick reference
Continuing from Lighting 101, we take the flash OFF of the camera to continue your education. Still using inexpensive gear and modifiers, we show you the power of one off-camera flash for creative photography. Below are some of the primary concepts:
Off-Camera Flash For Natural Results
Off-Camera Flash for Dramatic Images
Learn Creative Off-Camera Flash
Learn How to Use Gobos to Create Mood
Master the “Whip Pan” Technique
Freeze Motion w/ Flash For Creativity
Learn Simple Compositing
Learn simple and quick compositing to add soft, controlled light to select parts of a scene.
Master the Shutter Drag
Learn to use flash to freeze your live subjects while exposing for the beautiful night sky.
Modify and Refine Light
The most simple flash modifier is one you probably already own, and one that can create an on-the-go soft-box! The reflector scrim!
Backflash to Create Interest
See how to use a backflash and an understanding of white balance to create interest in a scene.